Page 38 : COMPLAINTS
Create a new version
Mr. Nadimi
: I’m ringing to complain about Mr.Bains working delay make the quality
of the work is below standard.
Mr. Carr
: (Answer the phone) I apologize for the delay and I’ll talk and ask the
problem why that the delay.
Mr. Nadimi
: How do you deal with this problem?
How
long do I have to wait. Would you like to manage this problem as soon as
possible.
Mr. Carr
: I will check and now I will send a new one to replace Mr.Bains
Mr. Nadimi
: I hope this problem will not happen again. Thanks for a great deal and
I will get a reply soon.
Mr. Carr
: It is my responsibility. I really must apologize for the problem. I
will get back to as soon as possible.
The main ideas
In my opinion I think he should send a new one replace him and give a 15% discount.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
STELLA
COMMUNICATION PLC.
STELLA
COMMUNICATION PLC.
PO BOX 45,
27 PARKWAY, HALL GREEN, BIRMINGHAM BH56 4TR ENGLAND
PHONE 44
121 312 769/221 FAX: 44 121 312 593
FAX TO: Hamid Nadimi
FROM: Peter Carr
Ahmed Al-Hamid & Company
Fax number 966 1 367933
No of Pages (INC. this one): 1
DATE: 4 March 1995
ATTN: Hamid Nadimi – Operations Director
RE: Peter Carr - Customer Service
Following our telephone conversation I
am pleased to tell you that Mr.Bains will return in three days
and will repair the system within five days.
If there is any way I can be of further assistance, please contact
to me again.
Once again, please accept my apologies for the delay in
carrying out the repairs.
Furthermore,
let me assure you of our best standards of service and your company
in future.
Best regards.
Peter Carr
Peter Carr
Customer Service
Peter Carr
Customer Service

No comments:
Post a Comment